Are you an expert in solving technical errors? Than you have just found your future job.
For one of our customer I am looking for a Troubleshoot Engineer who is capable of solving all kind of technical errors, the position will be located in Veldhoven – the Netherlands.
About the Position:
As Troubleshoot Engineer you will provide 1st line support at the production process at the clients site and for the assembly process at the customers site in Veldhoven. This means that in some cases you will need to travel abroad.
· You will create analyses and will find solutions for any kind of errors that show up.
· For structural problems you will collaborate with the Production Engineer(s) and R&D team to find a long-term solution.
· You supervise the quality and timing of finding solutions for the technical errors.
· Implementation of solutions for the technical errors.
What will you need:
· Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
· At least 1 year of experience with researching, analyzing and finding solutions for any kind of complex technical issue
· You can take initiative and your communication skills are strong
· Fluent in English
What is in it for you:
· A salary between € 3500 and € 4000 gross per month (depending on education and working experience)
· Travel allowance of € 0,19 per kilometer
· Extended onboarding program
· Development opportunities
Info over het bedrijf
Our client is a market leader at building and development of lithography machines. These machines are being used worldwide by companies as Samsung and Intel to produce microchips for example smartphones, tablets and gps systems. Almost everything that is digitally controlled. Every day they are working on a better, more efficient and cleaner future in the technical field. Working at this company means working at a innovative, people oriented and International company, where your ambitions can be followed.