As a Technical Support Engineer you'll analyze the technical disturbances of systems. You will provide quality solutions for these disturbances to secure delivery performance. You have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all machines that are in production, including related technologies.
- Support the output versus planning end to end. First line (hands-on and analytical) trouble shoot support for volume production within TWINSCAN Factory and third line support for the install organization
- Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies
- Plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems
- Point out structural problems towards Process Improvement engineers to be solved structurally or to have a countermeasure
- Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization
- Hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production
- Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity
- Takes the lead by executing plans, undertakes the right actions on time and takes action even when the chance of success is not totally clear
- Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, is able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and is able to think out of the box
- Delivers work with good quality and respects delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing several assignments.
You have at least a Bachelor degree in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
You also have:
- Preferably 0-2 years of experience with interest and affinity with hands-on technical work
- Hands-on experience in a technical production environment
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes
As an intermediary, we have been working for more than 25 years to realize the growth ambitions of professionals and employers in the construction, infrastructure, engineering, supply chain and public sectors. Because we believe that everyone wants to grow in his or her career. Each in their own way, with their own goal. We want everyone to realize their growth ambitions, which is why we welcome you as a professional to our network as a friend. Because we are convinced that everyone can use a good friend when it comes to far-reaching themes such as your career. Because when you discover new paths, you can grow even more!
Info over het bedrijf
Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on TWINSCAN systems at ASML’s factory and during Installation? And do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
ASML manufacturing introduces, produces and delivers leading edge lithographic systems, related products and services in a continuously changing market, on time, against competitive cost, with quality exceeding customers’ expectations.
ASML provides quality solutions for complex technical disturbances to secure delivery performance of their TWINSCAN systems.
They value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. They are committed to all their customers and they are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in their jobs.