How often do you get the opportunity to work together with seriously talented engineers on electric zero emission drive trains? Not often enough? Well, this could be your actual day-to-day job! So check out this job description for Lead Electrical Engineer Power Electronics and apply today!
You work closely together with engineers within different technical disciplines. As a Lead Engineer you will be technically end responsible for the maintenance development and successful prototyping of all electric zero emission drive trains, driving our equipment. Together you sell, design and build innovative foundation solutions for on- and offshore industries.
Your knowledge of electrical drive systems up to 2,5 MW up to 1500VDC / 1000VAC of electrical power, makes you our go-to-person on the low voltage range. You will be closely working together with our Director Technology & Engineering and a number of world class suppliers and engineering support companies.
First and foremost, you have a ‘can do’ mentality. We don’t believe in problems or issues, we believe in challenges. We also believe in improving yourself, even when you’re already the best in your field of knowledge. In order to be successful in this position, you’ll need communicative skills and leadership abilities. You also must fulfill the following requirements:
· At least 5 to 10 years of experience in power management systems
· A BSc. or (preferably) MSc. degree in Electric engineering and knowledge of design / development of PMS, BMS and PLC systems
· Highly skilled in electrical system engineering of drive trains using components such as E-motors, frequency drives, rectifiers, transformers and capacitors
This employer provides an international and innovative work environment of approx. 200 highly skilled and passionate employees. They have been a market leader for almost 50 years, inspiring engineers to improve themselves and the world around them.
As a Lead Engineer you are entitled to:
· A competitive renumeration
· Numerous training and education possibilities
· A challenging and innovative international work environment
· Several career opportunities within a growing company
· Additional 13 ADV holidays per year
Info over het bedrijf
Your new employer is a world leading company in on- and offshore innovative foundation solutions. They sell, design, build and deliver their equipment with a worldwide presence. Your headquarters is based in the Netherlands.
They are determined to contribute to a sustainable future through its products and services. As a Lead Engineer, you have a significant role in this game changing process. Their organization can best be described as no-nonsense with a clear strategy. The company culture is described as informal, with an open door policy.