The GFO-N-PM-DDC team is looking for data administrators to process asset-related data delivered by projects in different systems for high voltage stations. As a Data Administrator, your main responsibility will be making sure that the data is registered correctly according to existing work instructions, and check back with the projects if there is information missing / corrupted. In this way you fulfil a very important role in making sure good quality asset data & documentation is available.
Your activities include:
• Performing (complex) mutations in (Asset) registration systems
• Creating, editing, evaluating and testing and correcting migration files
• Checking asset data for accuracy, completeness and timeliness
• Working accurately and precisely (but also fast)
• Proactively reach out to internal stakeholders to inform on the progress or ask questions
Note that this is a temporary replacement vacancy but there are possibility to extend the contract depending on performance and fit within the team
• A higher professional education (MBO/HBO) work and thinking level is required for the position
• Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
• Thorough knowledge and experience of ERP systems (e.g. IFS, SAP)
• Knowledge of geographical systems (e.g. sisNET, ArcGIS) or document management solutions (DMS) is considered an advantage
• Preferably knowledge of electrical installations whether or not in high voltage
• Preferably familiar with data management within an asset management organization
• Skills: analytical, accurate and consistent
• Behaviour: perseverant, takes initiative and is result oriented;
• Communication: very good communication skills and fluency in Dutch. Good command of the English language is an advantage.
Vocational studies-College (MBO), Bachelor
- Language: The candidate has a sufficient Dutch and English proficiency (spoken and written, B2 Level).
- Competencies: We would like to receive a motivation showing the required competencies.
Info over het bedrijf
For Tennet Arnhem/Gouda, Continu is looking for a Data Administrator (1,5 FTE).
TenneT is a leading European electricity transmission system operator (TSO) with its main activities in the Netherlands and Germany. With over 23,500 kilometres of high-voltage connections we ensure a secure supply of electricity to 42 million end-users. We employ almost 5,000 people and have a turnover of EUR 4.1 billion. TenneT is one of Europe’s major investors in national and cross-border grid connections on land and at sea, bringing together the Northwest European energy markets and driving the energy transition. The energy transition is one of the most impactful challenges facing society and energy supply. After a period of strong growth and as a key player in the energy market, TenneT is also restructuring to be prepared for its pivotal role in the energy transition.